We need to create a rapid shared Information System to contain H1N1 in Pune. An Information System can emerge rapidly only if we work together to quickly put together an action plan and share information to contain the disease and address the challenges together.
Here are the first list of links to put in one place what we can do together to keep the disease in control. Please edit and update to ensure that we address the challenges effectively. This is your information system for Pune.
As individuals we can do lots of things.
- First make sure you know what you can do to prevent the flu.
- How can you recognize the H1N1 flu?
- Where can you turn for public assistance for dealing with the flu.
- Are there any issues that need public reporting?
Hospital and Doctors InitiativesEdit
Add here the initiatives launched by Pune's Doctors and Hospitals
- Indian Medical Association, Pune Advisories
- Doctors in Pune
- Private Hospitals in Pune
- Initiatives to develop vaccines by Pharma Companies
- Initiatives to sequence the H1N1 virus and Initiatives to map the spread of H1N1
Government Initiatives to Contain H1N1 spreadEdit
- List of government initiatives initiatives to contain the spread - please list them here.
- Provide tips to those traveling to Pune here
- List the helplines you have created in to deal with H1N1 in Pune here
- List the diagnostic centres in Pune equiped to deal with H1N1here
- List the hospitals in Pune equiped to deal with H1N1here
- Update the reported and confirmed cases of flu here
- Consolidate your requests for help from citizens, NGO's and other bodies here
Business Initiatives to Contain H1N1 spreadEdit
- H1N1 Policy of industry from Pune
- Travel Advisory to employees and visitors of Pune based companies who are returning from H1N1 countries.
- CSR initiatives of Pune industry to contain H1N1
- List of Institutions with families or friends who are returning from H1N1 countries
Unhelpful Initiatives and H1N1 ScamsEdit
Sources of InformationEdit
- International Information Systems on H1N1
- FluTracker Tracking the Progress of H1N1 Swine Flu virus. Tracking efforts by Dr. Henry Niman. As of July 28, 2009, it shows 526 cases reported in India with Pune appearing in the detailed map.
- Site for Swine Flu in India
- More information about it http://dettol.co.in/flu/swineFlu.html
- Pune Municipal Corporation's official Swine Flu Information Site