Projects[edit | edit source]
- Road work has been under construction since March 2008. It now costs more than the Mumbai-Pune Expressway and is yet not complete!
- uneven surface (even of newly constructed parts) and absence of continous and consistent lanes make it necessary to zig-zag along the road - the most dangerous driving experience
- No pavements on most of the road- pedestrians need to really manuver their way
- Stone paved "cycle-tracks have lost level and have broken manholes at short distances
- Absence of consistent road dividers makes it a nightmare for drivers
- There are no trees planted by the PMC on this road - either in the middle as divider or on either side
- Exposed wires, cables and pipes throughout the stretch make other utility services breakdown often
- Other unnecesary projects undertaken by PMC along the road
- No garden and open spaces created in plots earmarked on the DP for the same
References:[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.