Due to the availibility of the results for all the candidates from the 6th through the 11th, when the official counting was to take place on the 16th of May, the following questions are being repeatedly asked:
- If EVM’s were secure with district collectors, how was the data available to the ECI on files downloaded between these dates?
- If data transmitted on the 6th was test/dummy data why does it change for some constituencies on the 6th, 7th and 11th May 2009?
- If data transmitted was test/dummy data, how does it match the results?
- If data transmitted was test/dummy data, why were the candidate names and party names coded all of a sudden?
- If data transmitted was test/dummy data, why was it not removed on the 7th after the NIC and ECI were intimated on the 6th? Why was there no explanation from NIC/ECI to date?
- What is the field “DECODE(FINALISED,'YES','FINALISED',)” change over time?
- If test/dummy data was uploaded, why is real data not uploaded till date?
On the 6th of May we had asked the ECI to clarify the following: "The queries are returning coded names. The spreadsheet is having votes polled for each candidate- Is this test data, a wrong file or actual votes polled?"
We have not yet heard from the ECI so we have sent a reminder on the 31st of May 2009 we have asked the ECI the following: "Can you kindly indicate what the data in the CandidateAC downloaded from http://eci.nic.in/candidateinfo/frmcandidate.aspx file between the 6th and 15th is? Why is the Final votes polled data not uploaded till date at this location? When do you plan to upload it?"